Don’t forget about the 2012 Senior Rep Program now in swing! Applications closes on 7/23! Cannot wait to start shooting everyone! Senior sessions are so much fun! I shoot them like a modeling session which means you have a ton of really fabulous one of a kind images to pick from! Don’t forget, even if you’re school requires your yearbook photo is to be taken by the contracted photographer you can still pick your own favorite photographer for your senior photo session for photos for friends/family and keepsakes!
Here is the rundown again on the senior rep program in case you missed it:
Linda Hawkins Photography is kicking off the 2012 Senior Representative Program! We are looking for 2012 senior high school students with a great attitude, outgoing personality, enthusiasm, and significant involvement in high school activities would would like to earn free photographs! You need not be a model to apply!
In order to qualify you must:
- Have great style, lots of personality and really enjoy being in front of the camera and the desire to have a unique photo experience like nothing you’ve experienced before!
- Be a current high school senior graduating in 2012
- Be available to have your session shot before August 31st, 2011
- Live in and attend school in RI or southern MA
- Agree to pass out your rep cards to everyone you know and tell them they can save 10% off their 2012 senior portrait session if they book using your rep card by February 15, 2012
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form
- Agree to represent ONLY Linda Hawkins Photography
What’s in it for you?
- A FREE Model Senior Session with me!
- Free images for Facebook
- 100 rep cards with your photo and Linda Hawkins Photography studio information to pass out to friends
- 10% off your print order instantly after your first referral books their session!
- $20 print credit for each referred senior who completes a session with your rep card by February 15, 2012
- Refer 10 or more seniors and I’ll throw in $100 cash after sessions are complete and everyone is paid in full!
When your referrals book a paid session and bring in your Rep Card you will receive a $20 print credit for each! These referrals can include anyone who books the following sessions: Senior, Newborn, Family Portraits, Portraits, Weddings, etc. Any referral cards used between the time your session is complete and February 15, 2012 will be kept and tallied and you can order additional products or prints with your credits at that time! We have lots of super cool products in our product line especially for seniors!
Only two students, maximum will be accepted per school. If accepted, you will be representing Linda Hawkins Photography and telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. Be sure to let your junior friends know also, so they will have a chance to apply for the 2013 program!
The classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates and friends will receive 10% of their session products with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a new way for cutting edge, personalized photography, but also a way to earn incentives toward your session for senior portraits at little or no cost.
Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes. A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by a referred student in order to receive any credits toward prints. Credits will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and all fees are paid in a timely manner by the referred senior.
Interested students should submit all information by Friday, July 23, 2011. Reps will be contacted the following week if chosen and also announced on the Blog and on Facebook and sessions will be scheduled. No more than two reps will be chosen from each school. All rep sessions must take place before August 31, 2011 to be eligible for this program!
If you’d like to be considered for this very special opportunity please fill out the form below and tell us why you’d be a great model and representative for our studio!
Phone Number (cell or home):
Graduation year (should be 2012):
High School activities:
Recent photo of yourself:
Why you want to be a senior rep, and what makes you totally awesome:
What outside interests you may have been involved in (sports, play musical instruments, etc):
For consideration please email your responses to the above questionnaire along with a recent snapshot to the studio by July 23rd: Click here to email Linda@lindahawkinsphotography.com